Am I interested in you? - Yes, I am curious about you.
Do I think about you? - Yes, I wonder what you are like outside of your interests in sex.
Do I care about you? - Yes, if you are happy and well then there is higher chance you will be kind to me or my family.
Do I want to kiss you? - absolutely not! I don't like anyone sticking there face in my face?
Am I asexual ? - yes. The thought of sex turns me off!
What turns you on? It depends.
What I do want from you? Same thing you want from me - to be cared about just as I am and accepted just as I am and allowed to be just as i am and to be appreciated just as I am.
Do I just want you for what your money?
Depends. If you have money - yes. If you don't have money then It is if you can help me make money in the very particular way I want to make money and or if you will make it possible for me to be able to do my dreams
If I don't have money can I help you make your dreams happen.? .. maybe if you are a jack of all trades, let me video everyrning to my heart's content. And never ever ever ask me to sleep with you.
Unless you have a mind I admire which very few people do..then yep I probably just want you for your money.
Have you ever met people you want to be with just to be with them? Yes. They are rare. But they exist. Are you one of them? If you are asking that question then probably not. The kind of people's whose minds I admire don't tend to ask those kinds of questions. It's irrelevant to them.
No comments:
Post a Comment